REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Best game I played all month!

A great sequel to the first.

Here's my level:

&noci&nocinlundefinednlundefinednlund efinednlundefined%dnenoci&drowITG[ily npfykYj{"dncem"qt"
yjkvg"kh"{qw"ecp"dg"itg{AilynpfykK"VJ KPM"KU"DGVVGTilynpfykEJQQUGilynpfykVJ G"FCTM"UKFGilynpfykNwmg000"eqog"vq"vj g"fctm"ukfg000%dnedrow&rahc13nl1nl1nl 1nl1%dnerahc&ofnicpqp{oqwuilynpfykpq"
eqoogpv0%dneofni

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Finally, after a week it works for me! :D

Great game. I enjoyed playing it very much.

Maze Game: The Revenge!!! Maze Game: The Revenge!!!

...

This is a good idea, but it would've been WAY better if it was made proffesionally. I give you a 7 for effort and the good idea.

Electro Arcanoid Electro Arcanoid

There are a few bugs.

One, when I wasn't finished clearing the level, it said I cleared it and it took me to the next level. Two, some of the red blocks that take to hits to destroy sometimes get destroyed in only one hit, and I didn't have the green ball power-up, either. Overall, good game. I give it a 5/5 and 9/10.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

Would you look at that.

I'm famous.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

That's it, I cant take it anymore.

I've been playing this game for 30 minutes before it was even accepted, and I must say now that this is the best launcher game EVER.

Leaving Leaving

Ah, Frank Sinatra...

A GREAT choice of music.

Do not press. game 2. Do not press. game 2.

Seriously.

You don't have to go copying other people's work. It's just not right. Please delete this.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

A WINNER IS YOU

Fantastic game. Lots of funny references to the Madness movies. Usually shooter games like these aren't my thing, but this one had me playing.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Good, but...

You should remake this into a REAL game adventure.